Tuesday 21 October 2008

Kew in October II

It was only when I started writing this post that I realised I've written about Kew in October here before - I think my photography's advanced a bit since then though (I like to think!). No bad thing - it is a fantastic time of year to go, just before all the leaves, well, leave.

A maple bonsai. I didn't know that was even possible. They had an oak one too, among others.
IMG_5266.JPG

Tiny halloween lanterns.
IMG_5285.JPG

Deadly Nightshade. Chris thought it looked "appetising". Hmm.
Deadly Nightshade

Fun with algae.
green

Of course it's not all bright colours and fun. Some plants are feeling fairly melancholy now the nights are drawing in.
IMG_5236.JPG

1 comment:

Happy Snapper said...

Only Chris would think deadly nightshade looked "tasty".