Saturday 13 October 2007

Learning New Things


Dog on a bike, originally uploaded by Sailing ( Ronn ) "El Viaje".

I'm learning how to put my website together. Something new! Very exciting. I'm quite tired now though (blogging at gone 11 on Saturday night? loser!), so I'll keep it short and sweet. Surfice to say, it's going to be very simple, and it's going to take me aaaaages. So you won't see it for a while. I think I'm (slowly) getting it though. I love how instant it all is, something which really frustrates me about working in print (or really, working for print and then sending artwork away and seeing the results a week or two later). So short of going out and buying my own printing press - something I would LOVE to do but I'm not sure either my landlord or my boyfriend would be particularly pleased about as it would pretty much completely fill any remaining space in our flat (before promptly falling into the flat below. Then the flat below that.) - this is as instant as I'm going to get really. If you don't count polaroids. Oh, well, you know what I mean...

No comments: